Final Fantasy 6 remix what?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sleeplessdragn
    ~Bang that beat Harder~
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2004
    • 2321

    #16
    Re: Final Fantasy 6 remix what?!?

    I actually thought the beginning without drums was nice, and the intro of drums was subtle enough so that I felt I wasn't missing out in the beginning. I agree with the kick being out of place, but its not off by much. I thought your choice of piano was kind of meh, and that it sounded very sequenced. You can make it sound more natural by, and I know this is tedious, manually sequencing some of notes to be slightly offbeat, as well as varying velocity and adding swing. Something bothered me about your break as well, mainly on that downhit sample. I really liked the subtle wind and panning fx, you want to think about bringing those out.

    Haha, mind me I'm nitpicking here. Sweet job man.

    Comment

    • championanwar
      Ask Nuro! x3
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2004
      • 2588

      #17
      Re: Final Fantasy 6 remix what?!?

      Originally posted by nubbin149
      haha of course, all of my music is fully permitted to be used in FFR, though i don't know who would step this, or if it would even make a good stepfile.
      I love you :3

      Originally posted by aperson
      all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
      aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
      aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
      Click Here

      Comment

      Working...