Who Wants A MFA?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commandersa1
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 2344

    #16
    Re: Who Wants A MFA?

    Wow this is awesome, mine is set to KgZ. Really cool stuff.

    Where is CnB? He is not on my list.

    Comment

    • DarkbearX
      Shimose
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 1995

      #17
      Re: Who Wants A MFA?

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      So, if you are interested in creating and maintaining your own MFA, post here. I likely will not accept everyone who requests one (initially), but show your interest anyway.
      I want one. :<
      im gay
      SRL Page
      Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
      D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

      Comment

      • Shadowcliff
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2008
        • 695

        #18
        Re: Who Wants A MFA?

        Well, I guess CnB was there right at the beginning, but I can't find him either.

        Comment

        • iPatcH
          Swamp Lemons Rule
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2004
          • 3371

          #19
          Re: Who Wants A MFA?

          Got mine up. Man this thing is sleek.

          Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
          put on a donk on it

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #20
            Re: Who Wants A MFA?

            Is it just me or is yours covering up the bar at the top ipatch?

            Comment

            • SpookG
              (For Great Justice!)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2002
              • 829

              #21
              Re: Who Wants A MFA?

              Oh what the hell, let's do it.

              Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
              .
              kerBLAM



              Comment

              • hi_top
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2007
                • 1427

                #22
                Re: Who Wants A MFA?

                I want cornandbeans' MFA back up.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  Re: Who Wants A MFA?

                  we'll re-enable CnB's when he gets some graphics in it.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • sleeplessdragn
                    ~Bang that beat Harder~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2321

                    #24
                    Re: Who Wants A MFA?

                    Originally posted by iPatcH
                    Got mine up. Man this thing is sleek.

                    http://www.myspace.com/ipatchphd
                    IM IN UR CHATZ

                    This thing is really amazing me more and more as I look through it.

                    Comment

                    • DJSBX
                      FFR Music Producers
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 514

                      #25
                      Re: Who Wants A MFA?

                      VERY INTERESTED!! :P I'll contact you on AIM


                      Check Out My website!
                      http://www.djsbx.com

                      Comment

                      • nubbin149
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • May 2005
                        • 303

                        #26
                        Re: Who Wants A MFA?

                        i'm not well known enough T_T

                        Comment

                        • Musiks
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 223

                          #27
                          Re: Who Wants A MFA?

                          Originally posted by iPatcH
                          Must have, pretty please.

                          http://www.rithum.com/MFA_loader-435.swf?mfa_id=95

                          g!t me di$ sh!t 0n m@h pr0fil3 y@@ d!gg?


                          [] - [] - [] - []
                          Best AAA: / Best Skill Token:

                          Comment

                          • Frozen Beat
                            coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 1092

                            #28
                            Re: Who Wants A MFA?

                            I want dBu hehe. =P.

                            Btw...Draigun and sleepless...I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!

                            Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
                            Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
                            No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
                            I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

                            Comment

                            Working...