FFR Music Contest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #16
    Re: FFR Music Contest

    FFR needs more Industrial songs. Make that the theme.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #17
      Re: FFR Music Contest

      FFR also needs more songs that aren't repetitive, yet are like 1:30 long...

      EDIT: DnB + 8bit is always good <3




      =P
      Last edited by jugglinguy; 06-2-2008, 09:58 PM.
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • stargroup100
        behanjc & me are <3'ers
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 2051

        #18
        Re: FFR Music Contest

        guys, we're looking for a theme, not a genre

        do realize that not everyone can compose in a certain genre, but most everyone can compose to a certain theme

        for example, I can only work with midi, so if I had to compose dnb or metal I'd be f*cked
        Rhythm Simulation Guide
        Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

        Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #19
          Re: FFR Music Contest

          I think someone should just make up a name for a song and have everyone try to create a song for the given title.

          Orrrr have someone write a story (mal) and have us make a song depicting a mood given anywhere throughout the story.

          Comment

          • sleeplessdragn
            ~Bang that beat Harder~
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2004
            • 2321

            #20
            Re: FFR Music Contest

            I like idea number two! I could write dozens of songs from Mal's works.

            Comment

            • luppolo
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 19

              #21
              Re: FFR Music Contest

              I'm in

              Comment

              Working...