Song I'm working on.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NumiGamer
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 337

    #16
    Re: Song I'm working on.

    Aww... man.... really nice. I can see it now-you being the next big artist on FFR. Glitchy ambient awesome-ness. Of course, when I clicked the link it wasn't found, so I searched the song and listened to that, so as long as your account is liquid ecstacy, were on the same page, and this needs serious stepping.
    Originally posted by tofurox;
    Roflwagon

    Comment

    • Emo_Saur_
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 2952

      #17
      Re: Song I'm working on.

      I think I just came over yer musikk.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • dood gone krazee
        RATOOOOOOOOO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 1939

        #18
        Re: Song I'm working on.

        Really good!
        Kinda agree with iPatch though, melody could be a little better.
        I would step it for sure, but I'm already working on like 5 other files for RFP2, FFRCP, Stepxunit, etc.
        -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

        Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
        Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
        Originally posted by robertsona
        I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

        "[++] 9/10
        Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

        Comment

        • l Endorphin l
          Maybe
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 574

          #19
          Re: Song I'm working on.

          Thanks a lot guys.
          Yeah. I'm working on it. A bit of a writers block right now.
          And the ending is gonna be fixed.

          Comment

          Working...