Re: Gettin Real on dem drumzzz
I am looking for drum patterns in general, I am not going specifically for drum and bass.
A good pattern can be found in whatever genre. Latin (Woo, Conga Masta Ray Buretto), Classic Rock ('Zep) Funk, Hip Hop (most obviously), whatever.
However, I need something to look at, some sort of drum tab that I can copy, listen to and expand on. I have, however, been listening and still coming up with difficulties.
I don't know too much metal that is slow enough for me to pick out the pattern, but I am open to suggestions.
I respect your point, Zajac, however, I have heard metal where the drums were clean and noticeable.
I am looking for drum patterns in general, I am not going specifically for drum and bass.
A good pattern can be found in whatever genre. Latin (Woo, Conga Masta Ray Buretto), Classic Rock ('Zep) Funk, Hip Hop (most obviously), whatever.
However, I need something to look at, some sort of drum tab that I can copy, listen to and expand on. I have, however, been listening and still coming up with difficulties.
I don't know too much metal that is slow enough for me to pick out the pattern, but I am open to suggestions.
I respect your point, Zajac, however, I have heard metal where the drums were clean and noticeable.
Comment