Something in the works

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #16
    Re: Something in the works

    ipatch, awesome

    and fyi, i have a gameboy color w/batteries, original box, instructions and lame earphones up on ebay for 99 cents. get it while its hot so you can start doing live ****

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #17
      Re: Something in the works

      I figured I'd let you guys have a downloadable sample track from the album. I actually made it for someone and liked it so much that it's going on the album.

      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • HillaryHollywood
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 1

        #18
        Re: Something in the works

        that robot is so adorable. =]
        -[Hollywood]

        Comment

        • sleeplessdragn
          ~Bang that beat Harder~
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jan 2004
          • 2321

          #19
          Re: Something in the works

          Originally posted by iPatcH
          I figured I'd let you guys have a downloadable sample track from the album. I actually made it for someone and liked it so much that it's going on the album.

          http://popoki.org/im/ip/kittykatjunction.mp3
          I love it. I want to sex to it.

          Comment

          • iPatcH
            Swamp Lemons Rule
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3371

            #20
            Re: Something in the works

            secrets
            Last edited by iPatcH; 09-4-2008, 03:05 PM.
            put on a donk on it

            Comment

            • iPatcH
              Swamp Lemons Rule
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 3371

              #21
              Re: Something in the works

              That's something I've been trying to work on, actually, and I'm glad you brought it up. I thought perhaps I was the only one kinda feeling it like that. I'll see what I can do. <3
              put on a donk on it

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #22
                Re: Something in the works

                secrets
                Last edited by iPatcH; 09-4-2008, 03:05 PM.
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • Magic_V2
                  RobMagic
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 638

                  #23
                  Re: Something in the works

                  I like your style (whatever it is) God****in**** starts off sounding like the Postal Service. I like them.

                  Comment

                  • iPatcH
                    Swamp Lemons Rule
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 3371

                    #24
                    Re: Something in the works

                    I was originally going to just do standard, chip, but I am liking the idea of incorporating other synths in the same syle as hm.mp3

                    Thoughts?
                    put on a donk on it

                    Comment

                    • Frozen Beat
                      coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 1092

                      #25
                      Re: Something in the works

                      Give me the program that allows you to make music.

                      Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
                      Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
                      No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
                      I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

                      Comment

                      • iPatcH
                        Swamp Lemons Rule
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 3371

                        #26
                        Re: Something in the works

                        Give me $300
                        put on a donk on it

                        Comment

                        • xinpig
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1072

                          #27
                          Re: Something in the works

                          Originally posted by sleeplessdragn
                          I love it. I want to sex to it.
                          i do agree that that song is a very good one.



                          PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

                          Comment

                          • iPatcH
                            Swamp Lemons Rule
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 3371

                            #28
                            Re: Something in the works

                            Hello i am bumping this from the grave

                            I also want to say that my album is NEARING COMPLETION.

                            IT WILL BE FOR SALE. If you haven't heard my music, please visit http://www.rithum.com/theoneelectronic or myspace.com/ipatchphd

                            It's going to be a super limited run of about 50 copies and if you want to get your hands on one, send an email to ipatch@flashflashrevolution.com
                            put on a donk on it

                            Comment

                            • robertsona
                              missa in h-moll
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4000

                              #29
                              Re: Something in the works

                              sexy

                              Comment

                              • iPatcH
                                Swamp Lemons Rule
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3371

                                #30
                                Re: Something in the works

                                Very much so. I am incredibly excited to put this out for sale. :>
                                put on a donk on it

                                Comment

                                Working...