Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Audio and Music Production only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Life and Arts
Audio and Music Production
Head over to the
Artist Permissions
forum section for all the details on how you can get your music into the game.
You'll be able to ask for help, and hopefully find out if anyone is interested in immediately stepping your tunes.
All the best,
Zageron
Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jul 2007
Posts:
8431
Share
Post
#16
03-29-2008, 01:25 AM
Re: Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
the cd's got lost in the mail is what I meant when I said ****ed over.
sigpic
Comment
Post
Cancel
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
FFR Administrator
Join Date:
Apr 2007
Posts:
6592
Share
Post
#17
03-29-2008, 01:29 AM
Re: Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
Originally posted by
EnR
the cd's got lost in the mail is what I meant when I said ****ed over.
That... is seriously unfortunate.
Help Develop FFR
Comment
Post
Cancel
Starshot
/DJS\
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
1794
Share
Post
#18
03-29-2008, 07:16 AM
Re: Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
Yeah, it got lost in the mail. They re-embursed me around $150. I'll see what I can do about shipping them next month.
Comment
Post
Cancel
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
Join Date:
Jun 2006
Posts:
5902
Share
Post
#19
03-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
would you have any extras?
Originally posted by
thesunfan
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Originally posted by
choof
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Originally posted by
choof
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Originally posted by
Celirra
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Comment
Post
Cancel
xinpig
FFR Player
Join Date:
Apr 2006
Posts:
1072
Share
Post
#20
03-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Re: Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
O.o that sucks
PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!
Comment
Post
Cancel
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
10042
Share
Post
#21
03-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Re: Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
How dare they. And I was waiting every day, like a little puppy, for the CD
https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/
Comment
Post
Cancel
UnkownMan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Apr 2007
Posts:
1569
Share
Post
#22
03-29-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: Free CD/Digital Download from /DJS\!
Originally posted by
Starshot
60
hard
Um... I have a demented mind...
ANYWAY, I am downloading the album. I am HOPING to find some pretty breakthrough **** on here.
Originally posted by
Choofers
2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment