New composer ( No dj name yet :| )
Collapse
X
-
Re: New composer ( No dj name yet
)
You've got some really good stuff. These Mistakes 2 is definitely the best, but I really like the Drum n' Bass Fishing one too...
(:Comment
-
Re: New composer ( No dj name yet
)
Lol that's funny because drum and bass fishin was one of the first songs i ever made and i think its my worst lol but i still appreciate it
this amazing support feels so good you guys are awesome. I will most definately continue to make music.
Lonewolf I use Reason for all my tracks Absolutely worth the investment the Thor synthesizer is unstoppable you can do anything with that beast.
I also use a bit of hardware i've got a korg electribe EMX1 that i use for different sounds and some drums.
Only problem i have with reason is that it is a standalone program and not a DAW, there are some amazing VST plugins out there.Comment
-
Re: New composer ( No dj name yet
)
Whoa Totaly outstanding... I loved so much i Downloaded a few tracks. I also got a friend to listen in he downloaded a all of tracks he could.Comment
-
-
Re: New composer ( No dj name yet
)
Mistakes 2 is awesome i will step it if you send it to me
zanderfrancis1@aol.com. btw permission for stepping and sending into FFR?
Comment
-
Re: New composer ( No dj name yet
)
YAY, my name idea has been accepted xD.
Btw, send me the song These Mistakes 2
, I can prob wip something up for FFR 
kona_rider4life@hotmail.comLast edited by EnR; 01-12-2008, 10:24 PM.sigpicComment
-
sigpicComment
-
Re: New composer ( No dj name yet
)
, Maybe if I can get a decent program,then when I get better,buy a better program =D
sigpicComment
-
Originally posted by JemJem is my name. No one else is the same!
You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.Comment
, but 2 problems.
Comment