Crystal Clear Remix

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cyanite
    SIT THE **** DOWN.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 1174

    #1

    Crystal Clear Remix

    Remix for a forum contest, it's a very slow (90 BPM) piece that I think turned out well.



    Since it's competing against other entries I'd appreciate some criticism.


    Originally posted by KgZ
    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth
  • Cyanite
    SIT THE **** DOWN.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 1174

    #2
    Re: Crystal Clear Remix

    Anyone?


    Originally posted by KgZ
    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

    Comment

    • Problems
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 513

      #3
      Re: Crystal Clear Remix

      I'm not really one for this genre, but I like it a lot. It's not as plain as other tracks that I've heard. Though I almost stopped listening because I thought that the first minute was terribly bland. Yes I know it was an intro, but for my tastes it was terribly long. Aside from that, I thought that all in all it was a great song.

      Comment

      Working...