Best Music-Making Software.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arcsynth
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 280

    #16
    Re: Best Music-Making Software.

    FL Studio. I could even hook you up with some tutorials. Reason isn't bad, but really, FL Studio is your best bet. You will have to go and get better samples and get some VSTs, but you would have to do that no matter what DAW you choose.

    ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

    <3

    Comment

    • re123ronnie
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 2

      #17
      Re: Best Music-Making Software.

      whatever works for you man. I like reason, but they both are really good. Try them both out, and see which one you like the best.

      Comment

      • Engler
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 2340

        #18
        Re: Best Music-Making Software.

        Thanks, guys. I've definitely narrowed it down to Reason or FL Studio. Hopefully I'll be able to make my decision soon.

        Comment

        • chidori!
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 1603

          #19
          Re: Best Music-Making Software.

          are there any that are free?

          Comment

          • sleeplessdragn
            ~Bang that beat Harder~
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2004
            • 2321

            #20
            Re: Best Music-Making Software.

            Originally posted by sleeplessdragn
            Look into Buzz Machines for an amazing and free DAW. It may take a little getting used to, but the potential for Buzz is literally limitless, and it comes with a great selection of synthesizers.
            ^_^

            Comment

            • tofurox
              Them arrows.
              • May 2006
              • 2263

              #21
              Re: Best Music-Making Software.

              Sleeplessdragn said FL Studio is cool, I tried the demo, but my parents say I need to look into the best programs before setteling on one. They say just because some cool person uses it, does not make it the best. I agree, and I am also looking for a good program now, and money is not a problem. Sleeplessdragn Buzz Machines don't work, cause I can't get to the website.
              Last edited by tofurox; 11-25-2007, 12:55 PM.

              This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

              Comment

              • jakeyjake7
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 343

                #22
                Re: Best Music-Making Software.

                1: FL STUDIO FOR SHIZZLE
                2: REASON
                3: ABLETON LIVE

                those 3 paired together will make you UNSTOPPABLE.

                EDIT: FOR VST PLUGINS YOU MUST GO TO KVRAUDIO.COM
                absolutely awesome website. lots of good free plugins as well as some better priced ones.
                and a couple good free vsti
                1: Freehand (good for acid sounds)
                2: SuperwaveP8 (is suggested on the sticky "best vsti" on the music forum. well at least i think it's a sticky)
                Last edited by jakeyjake7; 11-25-2007, 03:30 PM. Reason: more suggestions
                Originally posted by tuv
                I enjoy eating my beard

                Comment

                Working...