Head over to the Artist Permissions forum section for all the details on how you can get your music into the game.
You'll be able to ask for help, and hopefully find out if anyone is interested in immediately stepping your tunes.
Your intro seems to start out a bit strong for this type of song. I think fading the volume in might be a bit more effective. The drum/bass in the background sounds a bit strange to me, as if they're muffled too much or something. The patterns are good, but it just doesn't seem to fit the same atmosphere as the other sounds (Could be my speakers though; they're pretty odd). At about 1:01 you repeat that bass line a bit too long for my liking--the song seems to drag along there. I really liked the piano; actually, I was expecting it, and it was there :P It sounds a touch mechanical maybe; everything is the same volume and precisely on time. However, when the piano drums came in under it, I was hoping for something maybe a little bit faster or different somehow, not just the same drum loop put under the piano. The ending isn't really bad, but it doesn't feel like it goes anywhere and then resolves. It seems just a part of the regular song, and then it stops.
Yeah, I'm not very good at giving constructive criticism on songs. I hope I helped somewhat though. I kind of just wrote things down as I was listening.
Comment