Looking for sounds.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrganisM
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2644

    #16
    Re: Looking for sounds.

    I'm guessing you don't have cash to spend. I have several programs like Reason and Colossus, which have lots of samples.

    Personally, what I would do is look into a basic soft synth pack and then getting something like the OSCar emulator and other signature sounding soft synths.
    .

    Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
    "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
    because the venom gets into the blood stream which
    spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
    changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

    Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


    Originally Posted by
    MrRubix[link]:
    "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

    Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
    "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

    Comment

    • purebloodtexan
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 2845

      #17
      Re: Looking for sounds.

      Originally posted by Pyroshock
      Then you're taking the Basshunter route.
      What do you mean by that?

      @OrganisM: No, I don't, and my parents make me pay for virtually everything that I want to buy (Not even a fast food meal), so Reason is out of the question.


      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #18
        Re: Looking for sounds.

        Basshunter just really likes to use 6/8.

        Comment

        Working...