Rave/techno music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kamunt
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 372

    #16
    Re: Rave/techno music

    Originally posted by Starshot
    NO
    There's better hard trance out there, damnit.
    Like Darude. "Sandstorm" and "Music (Bostik Remix)", especially. I've fallen in love with "Music" in past months, actually, through an amateur(?) DJ "set" (70-ish minute Goa/Hard/Melodic Trance MP3) that I can't seem to find anymore through my usual Google search. Another amazing track is "Rain Down On Me (Tiesto Remix)" - Kane. It's a remix of the Euro-rock band Kane's original song, complete with hyper hi-hatting, strong vocals from Dinand, the band's vocalist, high-energy synthesizer, yadda-yadda, everything that makes a vocal trance song way too amazing. I get goosebumps every time I listen to it.

    If you're looking for straight Rave music, Scooter could be a good choice, but they're kind of hit-or-miss, it sometimes seems. Some Oakenfold, he's gotta plenty of originals and remixes that're great for dancing, and then some. Above & Beyond always work, too, and there's ALWAYS excellent music in terms of Delerium remixes. "Silence (Airscape Remix)" is one of the best remixes of a song I've ever heard...it's too bad Airscape broke up a year or three ago. Oh well.
    Professional Dubstep Hater

    Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

    Comment

    • Danrainbow6
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 73

      #17
      Re: Rave/techno music

      I'm not sure if you're going to be able to find these albums but, try looking for the Super Eurobeat Presents: Initial D collections.

      Here's a cover of one of the albums
      Last edited by Danrainbow6; 07-3-2007, 03:15 PM. Reason: picture too big

      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      WARNING: DON'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF FFR, PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT.

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #18
        Re: Rave/techno music

        i have a couple hardcore techno pieces.
        Drugstore Cowboy's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

        Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

        Comment

        Working...