Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Audio and Music Production only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Life and Arts
Audio and Music Production
Head over to the
Artist Permissions
forum section for all the details on how you can get your music into the game.
You'll be able to ask for help, and hopefully find out if anyone is interested in immediately stepping your tunes.
All the best,
Zageron
New Song I made check it out!
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
10042
Share
Post
#16
01-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Re: New Song I made check it out!
Originally posted by
xVaLoRx
wow your dumb
The
irony
Also, as you have said, the song is pretty bad. I would like to see some of your recent works though, if you still make music, that is.
https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/
Comment
Post
Cancel
virus003
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Feb 2008
Posts:
1822
Share
Post
#17
01-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Re: New Song I made check it out!
Originally posted by
xVaLoRx
wow your dumb
says the guy with an mw2 tryhard name
nice
Originally posted by
XUioX
too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
Originally posted by
roundb0x
i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
Originally posted by
who_cares973
stop back seat modding its annoying
Comment
Post
Cancel
xVaLoRx
MYFUCKINGSOUND
Join Date:
Nov 2009
Posts:
1427
Share
Post
#18
01-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Re: New Song I made check it out!
Originally posted by
virus003
says the guy with an mw2 tryhard name
nice
I didn't pick my name because of mw2. I don't even own the game...
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment