Everytime We Touch On Keyboard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #16
    Re: Everytime We Touch On Keyboard

    Hey guys, I can play the piano too!
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • wickedawesomeful
      Carls, Girls, & Drugs
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2006
      • 3888

      #17
      Re: Everytime We Touch On Keyboard

      [QUOTE=Pyroshock;1152024]God dammit Lynthica Soundclick's not that hard.


      [QUOTE]


      Even better: http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...208&q=hi&ref=2

      And I agree. That sounds absolutely nothing like Everytime We Touch.
      http://dozemusic.com/

      Comment

      • LythincaMan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 661

        #18
        Re: Everytime We Touch On Keyboard

        Come on the Video chat, plox, I play it all the time. Recording is too much of a hassel. And also, what I played in the previous recording, was the background music to the chorus, of everytime we touch.

        My freind's here think it sounds like it :S.

        (Also with Epona's song, its not the "full" song, its just the part that link plays into the ocarina AKA the part you have to play in Ocarina of time by pressing the buttons, and not the stuff that he auto plays).
        Last edited by LythincaMan; 02-4-2007, 03:09 PM.

        Comment

        • LythincaMan
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 661

          #19
          Re: Everytime We Touch On Keyboard

          Actually I'm working on a piece right now.
          Its called: Midnight Melody

          I'm using my keyboard for it, and I may spice it up using VDJ 4.1.

          Comment

          • popcorn121
            Banned
            • Sep 2006
            • 18

            #20
            Re: Everytime We Touch On Keyboard

            Originally posted by djshox
            Hopefully it's something half decent, otherwise I've got nothing but bad comments for you pal.
            Lol, you rock. You're so awesome.

            Comment

            Working...