Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Audio and Music Production only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Life and Arts
Audio and Music Production
Head over to the
Artist Permissions
forum section for all the details on how you can get your music into the game.
You'll be able to ask for help, and hopefully find out if anyone is interested in immediately stepping your tunes.
All the best,
Zageron
Into the Sun
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
1048
Share
Post
#1
Into the Sun
11-12-2006, 05:27 PM
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=899026&t=3188
Z3ratul
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2004
Posts:
940
Share
Post
#2
11-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Re: Into the Sun
8)
Originally posted by
Grandiagod
My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.
Comment
Post
Cancel
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
1048
Share
Post
#3
11-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Re: Into the Sun
8)
Comment
Post
Cancel
sjoecool1991
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
2302
Share
Post
#4
11-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Re: Into the Sun
I liked it.
but something botheres me, where do you get your synths, because I had fruity loops, but the synths I had sucked.
Comment
Post
Cancel
JKPolk
tool
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
3737
Share
Post
#5
11-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Re: Into the Sun
8|
Thumbs up.
Comment
Post
Cancel
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
2321
Share
Post
#6
11-13-2006, 01:37 AM
Re: Into the Sun
Originally posted by
sjoecool1991
where do you get your synths, because I had fruity loops, but the synths I had sucked.
Nice job rai. And seriously, we have to work on something together bro.
Comment
Post
Cancel
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
1048
Share
Post
#7
11-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Re: Into the Sun
Originally posted by
sleeplessdragn
And seriously, we have to work on something together bro.
I would not mind this, so long as it's not too obnoxiously giddy. B]
Comment
Post
Cancel
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
2321
Share
Post
#8
11-13-2006, 01:58 PM
Re: Into the Sun
Originally posted by
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
I would not mind this, so long as it's not too obnoxiously giddy. B]
There are times when I do not feel like such a loli 8)
Comment
Post
Cancel
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
3960
Share
Post
#9
11-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Re: Into the Sun
Originally posted by
sjoecool1991
I liked it.
but something botheres me, where do you get your synths, because I had fruity loops, but the synths I had sucked.
It's called
Rai has a synth. Also, he has talent.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Tokzic
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2005
Posts:
6878
Share
Post
#10
11-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Re: Into the Sun
rai's on fire
maybe his next song should be "Oh **** Get Away From It"
~very popular guitar streamer~
Last edited by Tokzic: Today at
11:59 PM.
Reason: wait what
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment