Favorite TRANCE songs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pyroshock
    ε=-dΦ/dt
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jul 2006
    • 1170

    #16
    Re: Favorite TRANCE songs

    DJ Dean - It's A Dream
    Dynamic D's - T-Storm's [Tornado Mix]
    Wavetraxx - Peace
    X-Static - Le Soleil [Club Mix]
    Vincent Vega - Trancemission
    Davy Van Eyden;Fara - Iwardi (I'm Leaving)
    Elin Skjennum Loken - Runaway
    DJ Tatana - Moments

    Comment

    • sleeplessdragn
      ~Bang that beat Harder~
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jan 2004
      • 2321

      #17
      Re: Favorite TRANCE songs

      I'm very biased against any song that uses "trance" in a word to replace "trans". I think it's the tackiest thing ever.

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #18
        Re: Favorite TRANCE songs

        Like my cousin has a mix CD called "Trancesexual".

        Edit: Oh, you're talking about Trancemission. I never noticed that.

        Comment

        • sleeplessdragn
          ~Bang that beat Harder~
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jan 2004
          • 2321

          #19
          Re: Favorite TRANCE songs

          And a mix called Tranceport from someone I can't remember. And a mix called Trancefuzion from someone I can't remember.

          Comment

          Working...