RE: Re: RE: Need some name suggestions
I don't know if it's just me, but it almost sounds like once in a while where it gets loud and intense, you sounds peak and cut off and get all disstorted... I think you might have to adjust the master volume just a tiny bit, or adjust each sound a bit depending on which ones are cutting off... You obviously have musical knowledge with whatever program you're using, so I don't think I need to explain how to tell which sounds are peaking and how to turn them down... Just a suggestion :P
That and the song is pretty cool... Ending could be better?
As for a name... Through The Storm doesn't sound too bad... I was thinking something Pulse, or Pulse something... Sweet song though... Good job
I don't know if it's just me, but it almost sounds like once in a while where it gets loud and intense, you sounds peak and cut off and get all disstorted... I think you might have to adjust the master volume just a tiny bit, or adjust each sound a bit depending on which ones are cutting off... You obviously have musical knowledge with whatever program you're using, so I don't think I need to explain how to tell which sounds are peaking and how to turn them down... Just a suggestion :P
That and the song is pretty cool... Ending could be better?
As for a name... Through The Storm doesn't sound too bad... I was thinking something Pulse, or Pulse something... Sweet song though... Good job
Comment