I challenge you....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I challenge you....

    See my point? I bet every rap hater on this forum would go beserk if I said that I HATE ROCK. Because in some ways I do. You never hear any Emo rappers rapping about cutting themselves do you? Whiny long haired bastards crying over losing thier hearts to some shedevil is something you wouldn't hear in rap.

    Anyways, Aero you need to revive Five Minute Plan, let someone else records the verses, you do the chorus, and put it together. If you ever need a Black guy to rap for you, just let me know.

    Comment

    • zajac
      aka uAnimals
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2003
      • 4050

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I challenge you....

      EB... I have a song in the works as we speak... You might actually like it too :P

      Expect it to be done... Mmmmm... In a week? Cuz I;m makin' the beat and everything and my buddy is writing the lyrics and stuff, but he's a lazy lazy bastard haha
      Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
      We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I challenge you....

        zajac: writing lyrics is hard if you have nothing to say. Well....writing good lyrics is hard. I'm not a gangster or living on the streets and I don't have abusive parents and I'm not all the comical when rhyming, so I have nothing to rap about usually. That's why my raps take forever to make. Well, that, and I'm a lazy lazy bastard, too.

        In other news: You rap-haters are just proving to me what a bunch of idiots you all are. Way to go!
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • zajac
          aka uAnimals
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2003
          • 4050

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I challenge you....

          No... We talked about it... And the lyrics are SO close to coming along... But he said his problem is that the beat I made is kinda... off... kinda technoey or w/e... But our basis is that we're goin on a trip to jupiter cuz we hate life on earth... yeah... Lyrics are SO close though... if you wanna hear some of my friend's raps... http://www.myspace.com/dedicatedservers
          Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
          We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #20
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I challenge you....

            Originally posted by Chromer
            I bet every rap hater on this forum would go beserk if I said that I HATE ROCK.
            I wouldn't. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as the next guy.

            Comment

            • iPatcH
              Swamp Lemons Rule
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 3371

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I challenge you....

              I'll do it.
              put on a donk on it

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I challenge you....

                So zajac, is it done yet? Or did it get delayed? Or what? =\
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                Working...