Requesting Remix Battle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sleeplessdragn
    ~Bang that beat Harder~
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2004
    • 2321

    #16
    I sent it to Rai. It sucks.

    Comment

    • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 1048

      #17
      sleeplessdragn's

      And I might do one.


      Someday.

      Comment

      • sleeplessdragn
        ~Bang that beat Harder~
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jan 2004
        • 2321

        #18
        Hey, you renamed the song. The original song name was crap.mp3.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #19
          It doesn't loop. It even fades out at the end, like you didn't even try for loopage. D:

          I think it's kinda cool otherwise. In a very...hectic way.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • sleeplessdragn
            ~Bang that beat Harder~
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2004
            • 2321

            #20
            Oops, that was my bad. Forgot that FL puts that fade in.

            Comment

            Working...