J.I.H.N.S.I.U.S. PROJECT demo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jihnsius
    FFR Music Producers
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2004
    • 97

    #1

    J.I.H.N.S.I.U.S. PROJECT demo

    Here's a mashup demo of an album I'll be working on.

    You may or may not catch the references/connections.

    The song "cuts" are at 1:38, 2:55, and 4:22. The actual songs will be longer than this. Hence the term "mashup".

    And, yeah, I know it's not the best quality. It's just a demo of what I want to do.



    Sorry about the Soundclickage. My FTP program decided to turn into a trial version and stop functioning.
    Originally posted by Aerogroove
    you like my space ship cargo bay door sound solo, jihn?
  • daikenkaiking
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1

    #2
    RE: J.I.H.N.S.I.U.S. PROJECT demo

    Nice work Jihnsius, A+

    Comment

    • JordanNeff
      FFR Music Producers
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jan 2004
      • 18

      #3
      RE: J.I.H.N.S.I.U.S. PROJECT demo

      Some parts I like better than others, but I'm interested in seeing how the final product turns out. Oh and by the way if you need a good free FTP program I have one uploaded to my server called ws_ftp. I've been using it for years, and although simple it works like a dream. Here's the link: http://www.jn-designs.com/ws_ftple.exe

      Comment

      Working...