Drum N' Bass + IDM

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • senate7377
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 137

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: Drum N

    Nosia is damn good, Evol Intent is good, Pendulum, High Contrast....Im not a DnB fan..I actually really cant stand it and perfer something more humanistic and less syncopated, but those ARE really good artist.

    Comment

    • -VerteX-
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 51

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: Drum N

      hey aperson what did you use to make this masterpiece?
      </img>

      Comment

      • Varia
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 1713

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: Drum N

        He used Fruity Loops.
        GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

        ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


        I THINK SO

        Comment

        • aperson
          FFR Hall of Fame
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 3434

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: Drum N

          A Moog

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            Re: RE: Re: Drum N

            Originally posted by Omeganitros
            What's that thing playing in the background at 0:17?

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Drum N

              Originally posted by aperson
              A Moog
              Yesssssss.

              I love the Synths...awesome awesome sounds. But I'm not a fan of the Amen break part. Other than that though, kick ass.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Drum N

                Well, you had me fooled. I thought the main melody thing was a heavily modified guitar riff.

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Drum N

                  Originally posted by Omeganitros
                  Well, you had me fooled. I thought the main melody thing was a heavily modified guitar riff.
                  Your mom is a guitar riff. Bitch.

                  Comment

                  • breakman
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 28

                    #24
                    Great song

                    That was a realy cool song! I love how you mix the ambience with complex drum patterns. You have a lot of skill.

                    Comment

                    Working...