A (Dios Mix) UPDATED!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • g0ldenSun11
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 243

    #16
    A bit better. You added something like a Free Filter or Phaser to the drums, it sounds OK to me. The guitar sounds quieter to me, I don't like that. Think about adding some reeverb to some of the samples.

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #17
      I like the v3. The ending I really enjoy but the beginning is still a bit weird. I suggest a real remix of A, like Kick your A.

      Comment

      • g0ldenSun11
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 243

        #18
        Where's a v3?

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #19
          Snapps, I'm not SGX. I suck at music.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #20
            Then fix the beginning so it isn't that weird. Then your remix would be very cool. Not like it isn't now.

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #21
              I am just not feeling it... Doesn't sound all that great to me, no offense. Nice try though.
              Meh =/ :ditto:

              Si Senor was better.

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #22
                I wish I could make another song as good as Sí Señor .
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #23
                  EB said I should post mine in static jungle gym, not chat, so here I am :P pwnd.

                  Introducing:

                  A (WhomgFL Mix) Revamp'd
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • g0ldenSun11
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 243

                    #24
                    Way to hijack EB's thread...

                    Comment

                    Working...