信仰の奇跡 (Sanae Kochiya's Theme)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar
    Dark Chancellor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2005
    • 7328

    #16
    Re: 信仰の奇跡 (Sanae Kochiya's Theme)

    I meant chip music in general


    also mountain of faith isn't done with any specific chip unlike the pc98 games


    then i'd admit i'm a gigantic ******

    saying an orchestral arrangement sounds like mario galaxy because it's an orchestral arrangement is the same as saying a chiptune sounds like kirby because it's chiptune. unless key themes sound similar it's not related at all

    Comment

    • ScylaX
      urararararararara
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2007
      • 1044

      #17
      Re: 信仰の奇跡 (Sanae Kochiya's Theme)

      Originally posted by Necki Menji
      Didn't really go anywhere. I mean, it would be okay to play to, but I don't see myself listening to it by itself. Sounds like it belongs in Castlevania though.
      Yeah it's like I'd post my opinion on a thread about house music or techno, saying something like "Didn't really go anywhere. I mean, it would be okay to dance to, but I don't see myself listening to it by itself. Sounds like it belongs to some night club though."

      I mean apart from the fact it's chiptune where are you going ?
      DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THIS AWESOME BASSLINE ?
      NO
      BECAUSE YOU WERE FOCUSED ON THE FACT IT'S 8-BIT

      Well the bassline may not be genius but it's the kind of simple and effective gimmick that stands out when you're used to listening to music like that, so of course you may not really pay attention to it if you don't have that little knowledge that allows you to notice the cool details instead of just sticking to the fact it "sounds like castlevania".
      This may be just a ~purist~ and ~music pr0~ rant but I'm always a bit annoyed at people that gets to make quick judgement on something quite foreign to them just because they don't really want to pay attention to what makes it good to the least.
      Last edited by ScylaX; 10-23-2013, 03:38 PM.
      Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #18
        Re: 信仰の奇跡 (Sanae Kochiya's Theme)

        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
        you should probably rename this to slut's theme
        You mean Good Girl's theme rite?
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #19
          Re: 信仰の奇跡 (Sanae Kochiya's Theme)

          or evil step sister terracunt


          ilu scylaax haha

          Comment

          Working...