The RE|INSTALLED Team (Production Team)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #16
    Re: The RE|INSTALLED Team (Production Team)

    #3 "Summer Fling" project dropped due to corrupt .flp (I have no idea how these things happen to me...)

    Still looking for new members!! If any of you want to join up, you're more than welcome to post in this thread or PM me about joining. Chances are I'll let you in!~

    NEWS:
    Looking for members to complete intro album. 16 tracks, 1-3 submissions allowed, no genre limitations. No deadline. Will be released as soon as possible.

    Comment

    • Sgt. Traveler
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2013
      • 177

      #17
      Re: The RE|INSTALLED Team (Production Team)

      Ooh ooh, this looks neat. I'll join.

      I have a track done, I just need to master it (hopefully this weekend if I'm not procrastinating on it again), can I send it for submission later?

      Comment

      • Herogashix
        D7 Dating Sim Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2009
        • 2183

        #18
        Re: The RE|INSTALLED Team (Production Team)

        You can sure as hell try to submit it~
        Once I take a listen to it, I'll decide what to do with you. So far listening to stuff on your Soundcloud, I'm pretty impressed.

        Comment

        • Herogashix
          D7 Dating Sim Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2009
          • 2183

          #19
          Re: The RE|INSTALLED Team (Production Team)

          Bump. Updated tracks list with;

          Spectrum (RE|INSTALLED)
          Firework (RE|INSTALLED)
          Fidget is in a Hairy Situation

          Everything is downloadable.

          Comment

          Working...