Someone recorded me playing live

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: Someone recorded me playing live

    The One Electronic @ Blip Festival 2013

    *.*

    also def. post that interview once its up I love hearing / seeing interviews with artists especially on so close to many of us here at ffr.
    (others being erothyme etc.)
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #17
      Re: Someone recorded me playing live

      Originally posted by iPatcH
      Generally I actually have cues in place and an appropriate cable that will tempo sync two gameboys but I was just like "fuck it" and did sloppy crossfades instead

      also I HIGHLY encourage checking out the other performers on that channel who also played. I suggest Snesei, Barbeque, and softRESET!
      So far out of everything I've listened to your set and softRESET!'s were my favorite. I liked some of snesei's production, but I had to nearly mute my computer every one of his transitions they were such a trainwreck.

      I'm gonna keep listening to more over the next couple days, I've been showing a lot of my friends this stuff and they've been going apeshit over it.

      Comment

      • iPatcH
        Swamp Lemons Rule
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 3371

        #18
        Re: Someone recorded me playing live

        Originally posted by bender5
        So far out of everything I've listened to your set and softRESET!'s were my favorite. I liked some of snesei's production, but I had to nearly mute my computer every one of his transitions they were such a trainwreck.

        I'm gonna keep listening to more over the next couple days, I've been showing a lot of my friends this stuff and they've been going apeshit over it.
        lol you said apeshit

        also yeah corey was so upset at his terribad transitions, he is usually the best (behind barbeque)

        and justin thursday's set just got posted on that, check out some emo chip
        put on a donk on it

        Comment

        • iPatcH
          Swamp Lemons Rule
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2004
          • 3371

          #19
          Re: Someone recorded me playing live

          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
          The One Electronic @ Blip Festival 2013
          Too bad last year was the final Blipfest

          I did get invited to play at Pulsewave in March in NYC (which is basically the monthly event hosted by the Blipfest peeps)
          put on a donk on it

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #20
            Re: Someone recorded me playing live

            Can someone post the youtube vid ID

            Comment

            • bender5
              The 40% Iron Chef
              • Jan 2005
              • 4894

              #21
              Re: Someone recorded me playing live

              Originally posted by iPatcH
              lol you said apeshit

              also yeah corey was so upset at his terribad transitions, he is usually the best (behind barbeque)

              and justin thursday's set just got posted on that, check out some emo chip
              I checked out more sets, and they were just too much intensity for my taste. I really liked the groove of your set and softRESET, but most people just tried to overproduce and make music that was much crazier than it needed be in my opinion.

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #22
                Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                Hunter Quinn is ultra insane. The shit he is pushing out of his gameboy is straight up mind blowing. I only wish I could do what he does!!
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • bender5
                  The 40% Iron Chef
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 4894

                  #23
                  Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                  As far as the technicality aspect of his set, fuck yeah it's mindblowing.

                  As for music I would just sit down and listen to, I much preferred your productions. Maybe I have to give his music another shot, but when I listen to electronic music I much prefer something that would be good for dancing like a fool or gloving for hours

                  Comment

                  • iPatcH
                    Swamp Lemons Rule
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 3371

                    #24
                    Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                    Hey, the radio spot/interview I had got posted online after it aired a few hours ago. Dude got my name and track title wrong (lol) but it was still pretty good anyway--starts about 30 mins in~

                    put on a donk on it

                    Comment

                    • kommisar
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 7328

                      #25
                      Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                      the one electric

                      Comment

                      • iPatcH
                        Swamp Lemons Rule
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 3371

                        #26
                        Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                        white coats
                        put on a donk on it

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #27
                          Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                          Originally posted by Reincarnate
                          Can someone post the youtube vid ID

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #28
                            Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                            Originally posted by bender5
                            As far as the technicality aspect of his set, fuck yeah it's mindblowing.

                            As for music I would just sit down and listen to, I much preferred your productions. Maybe I have to give his music another shot, but when I listen to electronic music I much prefer something that would be good for dancing like a fool or gloving for hours
                            I agree with you, if you liked Snesei's set you should definitely seek out some of his music elsewhere. He is the danciest gameboy dude ever and my favourite member of Piko (SORRY IPATCH AND KOMMISAR I LOVE Y'ALL TOO)
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • iPatcH
                              Swamp Lemons Rule
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3371

                              #29
                              Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                              I can deal wit it cuz dj snesquik is a qt
                              put on a donk on it

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #30
                                Re: Someone recorded me playing live

                                such a serious beard

                                Comment

                                Working...