CBR Presents Omnicore 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #106
    Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

    Originally posted by kommisar
    I did get it. add it to da submissionz


    already done, ya nib
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • StoneMcKnuckle
      FFR Player
      • May 2011
      • 790

      #107
      Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

      Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
      So... that means you'll release an album soon?
      you know I could just release like 4 albums right now with a boatload of crappy music that I don't upload for a reason but yeah

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #108
        Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

        Originally posted by KgZ
        At least you have the right attitude of finishing your songs even if you think they suck. I really need to work on that :/
        Both of you need to stop being such pessimists, haha.

        Imagine being me: not being able to make good songs (on a regular basis at least) AND not finishing them. #firstworldproblems
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • StoneMcKnuckle
          FFR Player
          • May 2011
          • 790

          #109
          Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

          Originally posted by KgZ
          At least you have the right attitude of finishing your songs even if you think they suck. I really need to work on that :/
          Nah, we have the same problem regarding shitty songs. My problem is it applies to songs I actually like as well.

          Guess it comes down to lack of ability. Bah.

          Comment

          • Patashu
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 8609

            #110
            Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

            I'm glad the deadline is now end of Janruary, since AGDQ2013 being on means I cannot compose until it's finished hahaha
            Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
            http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
            Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

            Comment

            • StoneMcKnuckle
              FFR Player
              • May 2011
              • 790

              #111
              Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

              this is not going to page 2, nope.

              also why are some totally awesome ******s just sitting around on their respective goldmines instead of submitting grah

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #112
                Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                album is dead, everyone can go home.

                Naw, not really, but only about 2 weeks left for submissions, if you don't want to miss the deadline then send that stuff in to me.
                (it's gonna release in early, early February no extensions )
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • Choofers
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 6205

                  #113
                  Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                  Do I want to work on an asphyxzero track as well or should I just send this Ro track

                  Comment

                  • Coolboyrulez0
                    VICES
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 10042

                    #114
                    Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    Do I want to work on an asphyxzero track as well or should I just send this Ro track
                    Up to you, all your shit's good imo.
                    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                    Comment

                    • StoneMcKnuckle
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2011
                      • 790

                      #115
                      Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                      ohaider's not on the submission list

                      ohaider wat r u doin

                      stahp

                      Comment

                      • Frank Munoz
                        Muein
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 2048

                        #116
                        Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                        Originally posted by StoneMcKnuckle
                        ohaider's not on the submission list

                        ohaider wat r u doin

                        stahp
                        if he doesn't submit we all get 1 peepee touch
                        Unknown and Unofficial
                        may the good arrow guide you

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #117
                          Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                          no submission in a while. looks like this is gonna stay an 8 song release oops
                          (the list of songs can be found here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...0&postcount=39)

                          also will be the last compilation album for a while (hosted by me that is... feel free to make more themed compilation releases for sure), maybe next year again.

                          PS: If any of you have a second song and the quality is good, send it in. I'll be damned if we release an 8 song compilation album.
                          Finally, this releases exactly one year after the release of the first Omnicore, on Feb. 04, 2013.
                          Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 01-23-2013, 07:25 AM.
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • customstuff
                            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 4892

                            #118
                            Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                            PS: If any of you have a second song and the quality is good, send it in. I'll be damned if we release an 8 song compilation album.
                            Oh snap. I'll check what I have almost done when I get home.

                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                            Originally posted by customstuff
                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            welcome to D6

                            start playing

                            Comment

                            • Frank Munoz
                              Muein
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 2048

                              #119
                              Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                              ffuuuuuuck
                              Unknown and Unofficial
                              may the good arrow guide you

                              Comment

                              • StoneMcKnuckle
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2011
                                • 790

                                #120
                                Re: CBR Presents Omnicore 2

                                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                                no submission in a while. looks like this is gonna stay an 8 song release oops
                                No, Dew's still on his on his way with something really good. Wait until the end of the month at least.

                                Also, Cosmovibe/starfucker/bufang/whatever you want to call him also has something really good, but I'm not certain he's intending to send it your way. I'll talk to him.

                                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                                PS: If any of you have a second song and the quality is good, send it in. I'll be damned if we release an 8 song compilation album.
                                ok hehu

                                Comment

                                Working...