Ark of darkness

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ScylaX
    urararararararara
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2007
    • 1044

    #1

    Ark of darkness

    http://soundcloud.com/scylaax/ark-of-darkness
    I GOT A NAME FOR THIS SONG THAT SOUNDS SO DAMN FUCKING COOL.
    My style is homogeneizing, I have to find more ideas I think.
    Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/
  • StoneMcKnuckle
    FFR Player
    • May 2011
    • 790

    #2
    Re: Ark of darkness

    Awesome. I still really don't like the inferno lead but whatever, this rules.

    Comment

    • MarioNintendo
      Expect delays.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2008
      • 4181

      #3
      Re: Ark of darkness

      Dont forget the nu-gabba style I want to step more songs from you man, really tight stuff!

      In fact, just make some shorter versions. All songs are genius as they already are
      Long live the arcade!

      Comment

      • ScylaX
        urararararararara
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2007
        • 1044

        #4
        Re: Ark of darkness

        Yeah about Inferno I remember the material you told me about and I had a long thinking about it. The eccentric and outlandish sounds match what I want to do more than tools whose the soundwave feels more conventional and canonical. Inferno doesn't just feel "real" and I like how it gets when you put it in really high tones.

        @MarioNintendo ACTUALLY I WANTED IT TO BE AROUND 4:30. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE SHORT MUSICS. The scheme I have isn't conventional either, there isn't any centric melody, it's like a flow perpetually altering itself and it makes it harder to make it short as it will be a necessity to merely cut some parts.
        I could try to make super compressed versions like no part repeteating and all and trying to make it stay consistent ; I think people should actually tell me how it would be better for them so I could make an adequate modification for stepping.
        Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #5
          Re: Ark of darkness

          Basically what you said. No repeating parts to fall under 2 minutes of gabber carnage would be super great! the less thought you put into it surely the greater it will be
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • ScylaX
            urararararararara
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2007
            • 1044

            #6
            Re: Ark of darkness

            Thanks a lot man <3

            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
            Basically what you said. No repeating parts to fall under 2 minutes of gabber carnage would be super great! the less thought you put into it surely the greater it will be
            Yeah maybe ; also I think all in all making an "all straight version" (by "straight" I mean, not making anything repeat) would be around 3:30 long ; Either I'll delete the most unnecessary parts or make a shortened edition.
            Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            Working...