Re: FFR help me name this! =/
Oh thank you for suggesting that! I've recently began to learn about mixing and eqing which, I'm ashamed to say, I know very little about. I'll probably do what you mentioned and eq the samples as I really want the bass to be audible (not barely, but quite loud, but not omg in your face dubstep loud). May have to lower the bass regardless though.
And to the rest of you, thanks for the name suggestions! I'm really digging Dawn of for a part of the name; will be sleeping on this some more!
Oh thank you for suggesting that! I've recently began to learn about mixing and eqing which, I'm ashamed to say, I know very little about. I'll probably do what you mentioned and eq the samples as I really want the bass to be audible (not barely, but quite loud, but not omg in your face dubstep loud). May have to lower the bass regardless though.
And to the rest of you, thanks for the name suggestions! I'm really digging Dawn of for a part of the name; will be sleeping on this some more!
Comment