FFR World Tour EP

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • infinity.
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2007
    • 1701

    #16
    Re: FFR World Tour EP

    doing this today

    16 bars of straight zhongwen what do you know wo de shao biazi

    chi wo de jiji LEGGO

    btw this was my final project for chinese last semester LoL:

    Last edited by infinity.; 09-1-2012, 10:18 AM.
    signatures are for nerds

    nerds

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #17
      Re: FFR World Tour EP

      That's one hawt beat there kommi


      Comment

      • kommisar
        Dark Chancellor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2005
        • 7328

        #18
        Re: FFR World Tour EP

        i'll record my part when i get back from detroit

        Comment

        • infinity.
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2007
          • 1701

          #19
          Re: FFR World Tour EP

          ok so my class was cancelled tomorrow and i quit the tennis team so i'm totally going to do this today

          leggo: everyone
          signatures are for nerds

          nerds

          Comment

          • midnghtraver
            Icarus Moth
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2006
            • 2064

            #20
            Re: FFR World Tour EP

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            That's one hawt beat there kommi
            Thank you.


            I'm glad Infinity. is doing this.

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #21
              Re: FFR World Tour EP

              I still want this to happen!


              I'd step the fuc out of it and put it in FFR right away
              Gonna be a master piece of Toyota rapping


              Comment

              • infinity.
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2007
                • 1701

                #22
                Re: FFR World Tour EP

                8 bars in

                chinglish
                signatures are for nerds

                nerds

                Comment

                • kommisar
                  Dark Chancellor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 7328

                  #23
                  Re: FFR World Tour EP

                  been writing lyrics in chiac, quebec french and france french. this is harder than I thought it would be

                  Comment

                  • Coolboyrulez0
                    VICES
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 10042

                    #24
                    Re: FFR World Tour EP

                    dunno if I can still get to this because I suck at time management but I'll def. try to make this happen.
                    Hopefully shouldnt take more than 30 mins to write n' record 8 bars.
                    do you just want the .wav (vocals only) for the rap and work with it yourself? Or do you want it done and rendered over the beat?
                    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                    Comment

                    • kommisar
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 7328

                      #25
                      Re: FFR World Tour EP

                      just the vocals as a .wav would be nice so i can adjust everyone's volume

                      Comment

                      Working...