If 76bpm, dubstep?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: If 76bpm, dubstep?

    Originally posted by midnghtraver
    I was part of LPR's first release but I don't have my own EP yet. I'm slowly working on that.
    Well, hurry up! (but take your time) You have at least one buyer, so it'll be worth it!
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Emo_Saur_
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 2952

      #17
      Re: If 76bpm, dubstep?

      Love it, like always!
      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...