Virt FX4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mike Weedmark
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2009
    • 1196

    #31
    Re: Virt FX4

    Thanks thread creator for pointing this new album out!

    OH YOU'RE WELCOME.

    Comment

    • moches
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 3996

      #32
      Re: Virt FX4

      Lollercopter

      Excellent album, though. Maybe I'll even review it!

      Comment

      • t-rogdor
        tane orb
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2007
        • 2685

        #33
        Re: Virt FX4

        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
        i think what he means is

        kil is the only one allowed to step virt songs
        kil used his music making skills to make music for a fan-made pony rpg

        as far as i care he's dead and can stay that way
        Originally posted by cetaka
        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #34
          Re: Virt FX4

          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          kil used his music making skills to make music for a fan-made pony rpg

          as far as i care he's dead and can stay that way
          too bad kil's music is great, no matter what it's used in


          if kil was contracted to compose the soundtrack for some obscure japanese amateur scat vomit porno flick, I'd buy the ost

          Comment

          • LongGone
            -
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2008
            • 1679

            #35
            Re: Virt FX4

            FFR stepping tourney feat Virt

            Winner gets a visit personally by kil with a copy of Stepmania kil Edition
            My Solo Simfiles
            My Solo Simfiles Part 2

            Originally posted by Choofers
            people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #36
              Re: Virt FX4

              Originally posted by LongGone
              FFR stepping tourney feat Virt

              Winner gets a visit personally by kil with a copy of Stepmania kil Edition
              I am okay with this

              bring it on


              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #37
                Re: Virt FX4

                lmao stepmania kil edition
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #38
                  Re: Virt FX4

                  Crosspost from my tournament!
                  I used Incident Zero as the D1 file for my Chiptune round. So the file is a little easy for most ~master stepmen~ but whatever, still really fun.
                  There's an Oni chart in there that's a little bit harder than the version I put on FFR, but not much.

                  You can download it here:
                  Last edited by hi19hi19; 03-6-2012, 02:44 PM.


                  Comment

                  Working...