[Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frozen Beat
    coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
    • Nov 2007
    • 1092

    #16
    Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

    Which implies cents LOL.

    Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
    Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
    No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
    I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

    Comment

    • phe0nixblade
      Praise the sun mofo
      • Sep 2005
      • 4281

      #17
      Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

      Originally posted by Frozen Beat
      Which implies cents LOL.
      LOL
      oh wait that wasn't funny woops

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #18
        Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

        Which implies a possible FFR Year Subscription Equivalent, or more.

        Comment

        • bubblechamber
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 367

          #19
          Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

          I can make something tomorrow, if someone else hasn't already. Are those images in the OP meant for inspiration, or actual use in the banner?

          Comment

          • orlando2k7
            FFR Veteran
            • Dec 2006
            • 157

            #20
            Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

            zag you know i would help you but i cant draw or do design D:
            Originally posted by freakysnots

            This thread makes god cry.
            ROFL

            Originally posted by Zageron
            Everything is Vistas fault. If your cat dies, it's also Vistas fault.

            Comment

            • Zageron
              Zageron E. Tazaterra
              FFR Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 6592

              #21
              Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

              Originally posted by orlando2k7
              zag you know i would help you but i cant draw or do design D:
              I know.


              And those are simply inspiration.
              The girl with the headphones would be nice, but use anything you like. Just make sure it's attractive.

              Comment

              • Silvuh
                quit
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2005
                • 938

                #22
                Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                What do you mean "the girl"? That's Hanyuu from a really awesome show! (laughs)
                Aaanyways, I only just saw this thread, but I'm too tired and I was just about to go to bed. Leaving this message here to say I should be able to make something after I wake up.

                And I'm also posting so I don't forget to do this. Heh.

                Comment

                • syzergy
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 448

                  #23
                  Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                  My attempt. I'm sure mine will get blown away by someone else.

                  Originally posted by Triplex72
                  Usually my enormous penis is in the way, so that's what I'm stuck staring at...
                  Originally posted by roundb0x
                  absolutely nothing wrong with this

                  i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5

                  Comment

                  • Renevatia
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 555

                    #24
                    Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                    plan canceled..has failed to take other things in life into account
                    /sadface
                    Last edited by Renevatia; 07-6-2009, 10:44 PM.
                    Reminder for self to make new sig.

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #25
                      Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                      Aaand here's something...



                      P.S. All the other images on that website were 468 pixels wide, so I assumed you meant that instead of 486 pixels.

                      Comment

                      • Zageron
                        Zageron E. Tazaterra
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 6592

                        #26
                        Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                        That is definitely a start. I really like it, I'll have to run it by the Owner first though.
                        I hope you saved the layered version. :s


                        Thanks for the size correction. /swt

                        Straight away I can tell you the "PASSION" text wont go well with the server. But keep that copy just in case. The "RO" text is quite nice.

                        Also please create another copy that contains "passion is what we are all about".
                        Again please save a copy with all of the layers open.

                        Thanks SO much Silvuh! :]


                        Also, syzergy, thank you for the attempt. :] Though, like Darkshark's, I love the picture but it's not proper for our purpose. :]
                        Last edited by Zageron; 07-3-2009, 02:08 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #27
                          Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                          Yeah, I always save a .psd.
                          Ah... Well, then I'll do the other frame of text when I get a better idea of what kind of font you want used.
                          The other frame will be for an animation, right? If you'd want something more than just the text to change, I could try doing something with that.

                          Comment

                          • chidori!
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1603

                            #28
                            Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                            can cash be a gift subscription instead because i might make something then

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #29
                              Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!

                              Alright, Silvuh I will talk to you later after I get home.

                              chidori that's fine. Remember you have to have the best. ;]

                              Comment

                              • chidori!
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1603

                                #30
                                Re: [Zaggy] Credits or CASH for Artwork!


                                ?
                                Last edited by chidori!; 07-3-2009, 05:05 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...