Mess with my avatar for credits

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dean_machine
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2006
    • 1267

    #46
    Re: Mess with my avatar for credits


    Here's one.

    Comment

    • funmonkey54
      The Chill Keeper
      • Oct 2007
      • 4127

      #47
      Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

      Sweet

      Comment

      • thechild
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 1642

        #48
        Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

        Originally posted by dean_machine

        Here's one.

        USE THIS

        Comment

        • funmonkey54
          The Chill Keeper
          • Oct 2007
          • 4127

          #49
          Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

          I am using more than one.
          Also, I wanna give Tango a chance to make a BUNCH more, and nightfire cat and makdaddy and some others time to attempt.

          Comment

          • dean_machine
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2006
            • 1267

            #50
            Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

            I'll try to make some more too.

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #51
              Re: Mess with my avatar for credits



              made another one

              not as good >.>

              Comment

              • WolfXhunter
                Forum User
                • May 2006
                • 535

                #52
                Re: Mess with my avatar for credits



                woo?

                Comment

                • funmonkey54
                  The Chill Keeper
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4127

                  #53
                  Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                  Carlos: lol, nifty
                  Wolf: Not feeling it man.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #54
                    Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                    i just realized how bad my second ones looks since it randomly cuts off xD

                    Comment

                    • flipsta_lombax
                      Lombax Connoisseur
                      • May 2006
                      • 2556

                      #55
                      Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                      Originally posted by WolfXhunter


                      woo?
                      This made me LOL in the library. I give it some kudos.
                      Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                      Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                      Comment

                      • dean_machine
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 1267

                        #56
                        Re: Mess with my avatar for credits


                        Here's another one.

                        Comment

                        • funmonkey54
                          The Chill Keeper
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4127

                          #57
                          Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                          Originally posted by dean_machine

                          Here's another one.
                          That is awesome!
                          Try adding FM54 someway though.

                          Comment

                          • dean_machine
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1267

                            #58
                            Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            That is awesome!
                            Try adding FM54 someway though.
                            ok, I'll try

                            Comment

                            • funmonkey54
                              The Chill Keeper
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4127

                              #59
                              Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                              Sweet. Thanks!

                              Also, Tango, got any more costumes? haha

                              Comment

                              • tangomango
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1134

                                #60
                                Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                                Why so serious?

                                I had no access to a computer yesterday because I was visiting family, so here it is! Btw, the thing on the flipper is supposed to be a card, I kinda failed xD



                                EDIT: It looks so small now that I look at it, should I make it larger?

                                Also, does anyone know how to have a transparent background when using GIMP? I tried to do that and it didn't work -__-
                                Last edited by tangomango; 01-26-2009, 03:25 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...