My artwork Feel free to comment

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Twister_
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2008
    • 10

    #16
    Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

    Woah o_o
    This topic caught a bunch of attention.
    Anyways, thanks for putting my artwork all into one topic~
    And yes, I'm addicted to lense flare. Then when I learned more about photoshop I stopped using it. (You can see that in the 2nd and 3rd post.)
    *bad silhouetting* Well I don't even know what that means xD
    Thanks for the advice, next time I'll change them into .png before editing.

    Comment

    • makdaddy
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2003
      • 1688

      #17
      Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

      Originally posted by Twister_
      Woah o_o
      This topic caught a bunch of attention.
      Anyways, thanks for putting my artwork all into one topic~
      And yes, I'm addicted to lense flare. Then when I learned more about photoshop I stopped using it. (You can see that in the 2nd and 3rd post.)
      *bad silhouetting* Well I don't even know what that means xD
      Thanks for the advice, next time I'll change them into .png before editing.
      Yeah, you take criticism much better than that kid, Beret, did...lol

      Just keep working and practicing, you'll get better.

      Being good at photoshop just means taking time to explore and see what it has to offer.

      Comment

      • 1mpuls3
        Impulsive By Nature
        • Jul 2007
        • 340

        #18
        Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

        I don't like any of them. Sorry


        Comment

        • Twister_
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2008
          • 10

          #19
          Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

          Originally posted by 1mpuls3
          I don't like any of them. Sorry
          Well there is always room for improvement~

          Comment

          • Necros140606
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 1088

            #20
            Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

            bad text, basic layering. you have a long way to go.

            Comment

            • Nu0n
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2004
              • 1040

              #21
              Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

              Just keep trying, nothing to bad, i see stuff like that around everywhere try being a slightly more original.

              Keep em coming
              Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

              Comment

              • 1mpuls3
                Impulsive By Nature
                • Jul 2007
                • 340

                #22
                Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

                Originally posted by Twister_
                Well there is always room for improvement~
                There is always room for improvement. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean its bad. For one thing the style of font you use on them could be better. So can the sayings. The pictures aren't bad just clear it up a little and try some diversity. Its always just one character with a backround. Try do like a character and then ghosting it behind them or something like that.
                Last edited by 1mpuls3; 11-17-2008, 01:05 PM.


                Comment

                • Twister_
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 10

                  #23
                  Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

                  Originally posted by Necros140606
                  bad text, basic layering. you have a long way to go.
                  rofl, no one is forcing you to look at them.

                  Comment

                  • Necros140606
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1088

                    #24
                    Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

                    your the one who asked for people to comment. my opinion is all of your work is very generic and uninteresting. mostly because i believe you still don't know how to fully take advantage of any tools of whatever graphic program you're using.

                    Comment

                    • 1mpuls3
                      Impulsive By Nature
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 340

                      #25
                      Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

                      Originally posted by Necros140606
                      your the one who asked for people to comment. my opinion is all of your work is very generic and uninteresting. mostly because i believe you still don't know how to fully take advantage of any tools of whatever graphic program you're using.
                      Hes got a point.


                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #26
                        Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

                        i always come in these threads expecting some traditional art -_-

                        Comment

                        • Twister_
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 10

                          #27
                          Re: My artwork Feel free to comment

                          Originally posted by Necros140606
                          your the one who asked for people to comment. my opinion is all of your work is very generic and uninteresting. mostly because i believe you still don't know how to fully take advantage of any tools of whatever graphic program you're using.
                          I have no problem with his comments, but if he says he doesn't like it and it's bad, I'm asking people to comment, but not asking the to come to the thread itself.

                          And yes, I have yet to master photoshop, so I'll keep making my artwork, and you guys keep on commenting xD

                          Comment

                          Working...