Graphics Artists Wanted - 10,000+ Credits Inside!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spenner
    Forum User
    • Nov 2006
    • 2403

    #46
    Re: Graphics Artists Wanted - 10,000+ Credits Inside!

    I have an awesome idea

    oh well :P

    Comment

    • funmonkey54
      The Chill Keeper
      • Oct 2007
      • 4127

      #47
      Re: Graphics Artists Wanted - 10,000+ Credits Inside!

      Originally posted by Spenner
      I have an awesome idea

      oh well :P
      Let's see it!

      Comment

      • Spenner
        Forum User
        • Nov 2006
        • 2403

        #48
        Re: Graphics Artists Wanted - 10,000+ Credits Inside!

        oh well as in I'd have no time to make it >___> it involves using skyscrapers like the ones used here:



        Only of course they'd look a lot better and there wouldn't be windows on the roof XD

        But really, I think I could really project the city spirit with it. Meh. I'll make it even if you don't want it, this whole contest has given me an idea.

        Comment

        Working...