Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Waffl3
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2008
    • 702

    #91
    Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

    Alright plz edit my avatar. I would like you to make it look like its coming out of a hole like this picture:
    Heres my avatar(its rendered already):

    EDIT: FUUUUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG NINJAS GOD DAMNIT
    no fair, took me like 2 minutes to find that homer picture

    Comment

    • Brian iPwn
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 91

      #92
      Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

      Rofl, sorry Waffl3. I've been waiting like a week for that queue to clear.

      Arrekusuof93, I <3 your work.

      I'd happily dish out 1.5k creds for a matching Header and Background. The more I look at my current header, the more I feel it'll limit what you can do.

      Have fun with mine.

      I like green, and I like darker colors. Throw some FFR arrows in it somewhere too please ^.^

      Otherwise my profile is your canvas
      Originally posted by Silver_Brian
      Or you could just sightread it like a real man.
      Originally posted by STD_Koki
      Brian ipwn is an alchoholic
      The Standard Sh!t:

      Tier Points: 126 (126 + 0 for 106 AAAs)

      Comment

      • dashoe93
        Alphabet Crowd
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 2950

        #93
        Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

        If you could possibly make me an avatar, then go ahead.

        I dont care how long it takes or if i cant request now. Im to lazy to read the rest of the thread.

        Comment

        • Ground_Breaker
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2007
          • 789

          #94
          Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

          Alrighty, file uploaded, you can stick me in your simfile list. Thank you kindly.

          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=28850
          Last edited by Ground_Breaker; 07-18-2008, 10:51 PM.
          fgsfds

          Comment

          • LoneW0lf
            ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
            • May 2008
            • 1800

            #95
            Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

            can i have my avatar flow into my backround?
            so its one piece?

            I would like it to be joker related.(batman villain btw)
            And i want it to be the real guy, Heath Ledger(if possible)
            and to be green and purple, and can you throw in some arrows and joker cards towords the bottom?
            oh, and can where my banner would be, say WHY SO SERIOUS, in blood.(easy to find in a pic)

            Yeah, i hope you can do this lmfao.
            Also how many credits?
            I hate my name.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #96
              Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

              Arreku, not to tell you what to do or anything, but Gun and Infinity have been stuck on your queue because they haven't responded to your PMs. Maybe it's time to remove them?

              Comment

              • Ground_Breaker
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2007
                • 789

                #97
                Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                Originally posted by Waffl3
                EDIT: FUUUUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG NINJAS GOD DAMNIT
                no fair, took me like 2 minutes to find that homer picture
                I'd like another simfile banner and background for Eurocore MVP, by Venetian Snares, but not until after you take care of Waffl3 first.
                Last edited by Ground_Breaker; 07-19-2008, 10:26 AM.
                fgsfds

                Comment

                • chidori!
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1603

                  #98
                  Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                  i'm almost next :>

                  Comment

                  • funmonkey54
                    The Chill Keeper
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 4127

                    #99
                    Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                    Since there are a bunch of spots on the list, can I place a bunch of orders?

                    Comment

                    • chidori!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1603

                      #100
                      Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                      lol
                      EDIT: now that i think about it i want another profile and pop-out sig
                      all youmu themed

                      Comment

                      • arrekusuof93
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1163

                        #101
                        Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        Since there are a bunch of spots on the list, can I place a bunch of orders?
                        I'm pretty sure I put this rule up in the OP. You can't have more than 1 request in the queue at any given time.

                        Comment

                        • arrekusuof93
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1163

                          #102
                          Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                          Originally posted by chidori!
                          lol
                          EDIT: now that i think about it i want another profile and pop-out sig
                          all youmu themed
                          WTH I JUST FINISHED THE NEKO SIG... I'm currently working on the profile ;_;

                          EDIT: Oops double-post... >_>

                          Comment

                          • LoneW0lf
                            ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                            • May 2008
                            • 1800

                            #103
                            Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                            since im not on the list, i take it you denied my request?
                            I hate my name.

                            Comment

                            • funmonkey54
                              The Chill Keeper
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4127

                              #104
                              Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                              ok! No problem! I will just ask when my current one is finished.
                              BTW, I like your siggy! The one where it shows your AAA's on all of the tournament songs so far. It is pretty awesome!

                              Comment

                              • arrekusuof93
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1163

                                #105
                                Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                                Originally posted by LoneW0lf
                                since im not on the list, i take it you denied my request?
                                I didn't deny it I'm just putting off updating the thread >_>

                                Comment

                                Working...