Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • arrekusuof93
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 1163

    #76
    Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

    Halogen, I can't add you because funmonkey has re-filled the queue. Gun, Infinity and SkySeal need to reply to my damn PMs...

    Comment

    • Waffl3
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2008
      • 702

      #77
      Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

      YES QUEUE OPENED (i think)
      Alright, i would like a profile banner and bg (blended liked all of yours). I would like it to follow the theme of my signature.

      Comment

      • SkySeal
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2008
        • 1353

        #78
        Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

        Originally posted by arrekusuof93
        SkySeal need to reply to my damn PMs...
        i was outta town oops
        PS tell me how to work the profile thing and i'll buy somma that profile graphics
        Last edited by SkySeal; 07-14-2008, 06:04 PM.

        Comment

        • Thugzluv200
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 241

          #79
          Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

          Ill take a profile (Matching Banner/Backround) and a avatar , Something that has to do with Tupac or Lil Wayne or Akon in it, pic of them or something, and my name (Thugzluv200) and everything else is up to you msg me when ever ur done
          Ty =-)

          Comment

          • Waffl3
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2008
            • 702

            #80
            Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

            Originally posted by SkySeal
            i was outta town oops
            PS tell me how to work the profile thing and i'll buy somma that profile graphics
            Originally posted by madmatt621
            Because I've been in the middle of conversations of people who can't figure out how to add their header or background to their profile, I was like "What the hell" and decided to make a thread dedicated to that.

            Step 1: Open up the front page of FFR Forums and click on "User CP" on the banner towards the top of the page.



            Step 2: Under where it says "User CP" and "Options & Settings", click on "Your FFR Profile" and it'll take you to your profile.



            Step 3: After your profile loads, look to the top right of your profile and you should see where it says "All Profile/Default - Style Editor". Click on that and a window will open. Whether you are opening a header or a background, you will have to upload it and it will have to be a max size of 960 x 200 px. If you want to delete your header or background to put up a new one, check mark next to where it says "Delete Header" or "Delete Background".
            here, when you get to your profile, make sure you click show style editor, its in red font at the top right of the profile.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #81
              Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

              OH, I didn't give you the details of what I needed.

              The song name is Darkdance, and the artist is Synius. Just interpret the song title into your BG/BN and do what's best.

              Comment

              • HellsRequiem
                New Hampshire's Finest
                • Jul 2007
                • 217

                #82
                Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                I don't know if you forgot or something, arrek. But I still haven't received my things I wanted made. I'm just mentioning because it's been over a week. Just reminding you in case you forgot, no biggie.
                Top 10 in New England
                Proud member of the "Debbie Downers"!


                Best AAAs:
                0 (Piano Version), Fighting for Control, Chlorophyll, Captain Murasa's Ass Anchor, L9, Session, Caixa D'aqua, The Games We Played (Part 5)

                Average Rank: 579
                (Will be updated frequently)

                Comment

                • SkySeal
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 1353

                  #83
                  Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                  thx waffl3

                  Comment

                  • arrekusuof93
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1163

                    #84
                    Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                    Originally posted by HellsRequiem
                    I don't know if you forgot or something, arrek. But I still haven't received my things I wanted made. I'm just mentioning because it's been over a week. Just reminding you in case you forgot, no biggie.
                    I haven't forgot I'm just really behind. I actually started working on yours, but I ditched my first draft because I hated it. I didn't realize it was a week, however. Sorry =(

                    BTW if you guys pay attention then you'd know that there is only ONE SPOT ON THE QUEUE. I can only take the first person to post after the queue opened. All the other requests will be ignored.

                    Comment

                    • chidori!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1603

                      #85
                      Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                      lol i might not even want a new profile

                      Comment

                      • andili
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 228

                        #86
                        Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                        o.o arrekusuof..your prices are pretty cheap...I'll get one from you -.- when I'm rich again XD

                        Comment

                        • arrekusuof93
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1163

                          #87
                          Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                          Alright the queue is now OPEN again. If you requested something after post 77 then you will need to repost your request because you requested something while the queue was closed.

                          Comment

                          • Shadowcliff
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 695

                            #88
                            Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                            Okay, this is a non-FFR related, non-profile related request, but since it's a banner, then I'll pay 600 credits. It's a forum header request for my friend's forum.

                            The graphics should be 760x125 pixels.
                            Theme: Kinda brushy, blendy abstract.
                            Check this link for the color scheme: http://s4.invisionfree.com/skintboard48/
                            Somewhere in the bottom right it should say "gamer boards" in lowercase (if the font allows) without the quotes. I'm not sure how this font would do but I guess you could try it.
                            I'll send the credits when I see my name on the que.

                            EDIT:
                            Credits sent. Thanks a lot!
                            Last edited by Shadowcliff; 07-16-2008, 01:52 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Brian iPwn
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 91

                              #89
                              Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                              1 Background pl0x

                              Just try and make it match my banner. Only request I really have lol.
                              I just hate the color scheme I gave my profile and want something that doesn't hurt the eyes so much to look at. Darker colors would be appreciated, and not quite as plain as the banner.
                              Last edited by Brian iPwn; 07-17-2008, 05:22 PM.
                              Originally posted by Silver_Brian
                              Or you could just sightread it like a real man.
                              Originally posted by STD_Koki
                              Brian ipwn is an alchoholic
                              The Standard Sh!t:

                              Tier Points: 126 (126 + 0 for 106 AAAs)

                              Comment

                              • Ground_Breaker
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 789

                                #90
                                Re: Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe [Version 2]

                                I'd like a banner and background for a file I'm making. It's Circle Pit, by Venetian Snares.

                                No specifics. Surprise me.
                                Last edited by Ground_Breaker; 07-18-2008, 12:56 AM.
                                fgsfds

                                Comment

                                Working...