Pokémon Avatar Shop

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1south_park1
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 19

    #91
    Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

    I want another one.

    A splice of a crobat, gyrados and pkachu. I want it animated.

    Comment

    • Tex :)
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 428

      #92
      Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

      Wow. I'm not really interested, but this is an amazing deal! Anyone could pay up to 3k for something like this in another forum store! Great deal!
      unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

      Comment

      • OMG its HIM
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 667

        #93
        Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

        yes it is a great deal i got one for 750
        AAA-5
        FC's-102
        Best AAA-Pita
        Best FC-Piano Etude

        <He Got Laid
        Originally posted by djshox
        I will kill you.

        Comment

        • blargherness
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 624

          #94
          Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

          New request, because I'm a pokemon whore.
          I don't think I can top a gyarados pikachu crobat splice, but I'll try.
          I would like...
          A splice of Tyranitar, Quilava, and Octillery. My favorite pokemon from my favorite generation, yet I have no idea how they would be spliced. I guess that is up to you.
          I would like lime green as a primary color and a light purple as a secondary.
          No animation for this one.
          Please and thank you.

          Comment

          • OMG its HIM
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 667

            #95
            Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

            nice combos lol
            AAA-5
            FC's-102
            Best AAA-Pita
            Best FC-Piano Etude

            <He Got Laid
            Originally posted by djshox
            I will kill you.

            Comment

            • Ananas Mortel
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 108

              #96
              Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

              I finished yours, 1south_park1. It is 600 credits.

              I also finished yours, blargherness. It is 375 credits.
              Last edited by Ananas Mortel; 05-26-2008, 06:13 AM.


              Help us increase FFR's classical music library!

              I make games. If you are interested, search "psppcgamemaker" in Google and click on the first one.

              Comment

              • 1south_park1
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 19

                #97
                Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                Ok i sent the credits.

                Comment

                • Ananas Mortel
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 108

                  #98
                  Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                  Here is yours, 1south_park1:



                  I think I finally got the flapping-wings part down .


                  Help us increase FFR's classical music library!

                  I make games. If you are interested, search "psppcgamemaker" in Google and click on the first one.

                  Comment

                  • 1south_park1
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 19

                    #99
                    Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                    Originally posted by Ananas Mortel
                    Here is yours, 1south_park1:



                    I think I finally got the flapping-wings part down .
                    Thank you.

                    Comment

                    • blargherness
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 624

                      #100
                      Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                      I've already sent the credits.

                      Comment

                      • Ananas Mortel
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 108

                        #101
                        Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                        Ok, here it is:



                        Probably one of the best non-animated ones I have ever made .


                        Help us increase FFR's classical music library!

                        I make games. If you are interested, search "psppcgamemaker" in Google and click on the first one.

                        Comment

                        • OMG its HIM
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 667

                          #102
                          Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                          nice.
                          AAA-5
                          FC's-102
                          Best AAA-Pita
                          Best FC-Piano Etude

                          <He Got Laid
                          Originally posted by djshox
                          I will kill you.

                          Comment

                          • Ananas Mortel
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 108

                            #103
                            Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                            Yay, we hit 100 posts !


                            Help us increase FFR's classical music library!

                            I make games. If you are interested, search "psppcgamemaker" in Google and click on the first one.

                            Comment

                            • OMG its HIM
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 667

                              #104
                              Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                              104 now lol congrats on your 100 posts. It's because of your cool avatars you make
                              AAA-5
                              FC's-102
                              Best AAA-Pita
                              Best FC-Piano Etude

                              <He Got Laid
                              Originally posted by djshox
                              I will kill you.

                              Comment

                              • Ananas Mortel
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 108

                                #105
                                Re: Pokémon Avatar Shop

                                Thanks. I am working on teaching baron_kor now, I hope he can eventually do one for somebody .


                                Help us increase FFR's classical music library!

                                I make games. If you are interested, search "psppcgamemaker" in Google and click on the first one.

                                Comment

                                Working...