avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dean_machine
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2006
    • 1267

    #181
    Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

    Wow, that's cool.

    Comment

    • sasukekun997
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 101

      #182
      Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

      Do A Bg And Bn For Slipknot - Brfore I Forget!!
      Originally posted by Beethovens mask
      ...I could jack off and fc this song at the same time
      Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
      Suck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfiles
      I love you Cherokee!!

      Comment

      • HydraulicGnat
        Banned
        • Mar 2008
        • 2

        #183
        Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

        A avatar of a gnat wearing a jet pack with hydraulics.

        edit: If you could make me a signature with that as well, that would be great.
        Last edited by HydraulicGnat; 03-20-2008, 01:05 PM.

        Comment

        • chidori!
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 1603

          #184
          Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

          unless you have a picture of that i cant do it
          Bump 1st page

          Comment

          • dean_machine
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2006
            • 1267

            #185
            Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

            I tried making a renders thread, but it flopped But since maybe you're including other stuff that you offer, maybe people will request renders from you.

            And now something completely different.
            How come you have a thumbs down symbol next to your thread?
            Last edited by dean_machine; 03-20-2008, 11:44 PM.

            Comment

            • KilikOdagawa
              Zombie Dancer
              • Jun 2007
              • 737

              #186
              Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

              THink you can jazz up my avi somehow? Take your time with all of your other work. I'm in no hurry.
              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

              Comment

              • ShineyThighz
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2008
                • 109

                #187
                Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                THink you can jazz up my avi somehow? Take your time with all of your other work. I'm in no hurry.
                I think i'll take up the offer if he's busy i'll try my hand at making you a Avvy.... i assume you would like to keep the fox?

                Edit: heres you go...

                Last edited by ShineyThighz; 03-21-2008, 10:52 AM. Reason: Wrong Picture / picture upload

                Comment

                • KilikOdagawa
                  Zombie Dancer
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 737

                  #188
                  Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                  I think you have a helper Chidori!. Seriously, that's pretty good. Maybe you two can trade ideas. (seems logical)
                  Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                  Comment

                  • basicdrummerman
                    rusty old fart
                    Event Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 1259

                    #189
                    Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                    yo can you make me a backround that matches my banner?

                    Comment

                    • ShineyThighz
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 109

                      #190
                      Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                      Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                      I think you have a helper Chidori!. Seriously, that's pretty good. Maybe you two can trade ideas. (seems logical)
                      lol i actually just decided to make out very randomly i've never worked with a fox before i figured it'd be kinda cool, i actually have my own Thread for Requests tho ...REMOVED LINK sorry
                      Last edited by ShineyThighz; 03-21-2008, 05:13 PM.

                      Comment

                      • chidori!
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 1603

                        #191
                        Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                        GASP linking to your own thread in mine how could you lol

                        Comment

                        • ShineyThighz
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 109

                          #192
                          Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                          Removed

                          Comment

                          • chidori!
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1603

                            #193
                            Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                            bump

                            Comment

                            • xinpig
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1072

                              #194
                              Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                              i want 1 with good ol~ snape



                              PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

                              Comment

                              • fo3h4mm3r
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 231

                                #195
                                Re: avis, siggys, bannys, wallys

                                I would like a Banner. I want my name on it, no other text. Maybe some FFR arrows? Perferrably blue and black/white. Very non-specific (sorry). Just have fun with it im sure it will be great. ^^

                                thanks!

                                ~F

                                Comment

                                Working...