FFR Banner Shop

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Intrastat
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 97

    #76
    Re: FFR Banner Shop

    Pay only when you receive your banner from me.

    Comment

    • systemofadown7777
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 37

      #77
      Re: FFR Banner Shop

      k kool

      Comment

      • intensez
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 944

        #78
        Re: FFR Banner Shop

        I would like one also. Could it be blue and lighter blue with this car in it somehow?

        For a reference of blue, check my profile. Completely custom plz.
        In it, my username intensez. With the blue thingy, can it be all swishy and cool like the Stepmania backgrounds? Like this? Of course without the 1989 and MSI. Thanks.
        Last edited by intensez; 08-17-2007, 05:12 PM.

        Comment

        • Gibson63
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2007
          • 1319

          #79
          Re: FFR Banner Shop

          intrastAt? i changed my mind with my design.. dont put my avi in it.. hum put just something about a guy in the dark or a shadow or something something really cool with my name somewhere fading in the dark and hum this quote somewhere: Repair The Past For What You've Done thanks


          Comment

          • Intrastat
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 97

            #80
            Re: FFR Banner Shop

            @ Redorigami: below is version 1 of your banner. Personally, I think it looks a little bland, despite being to your specifications. It's mainly the name in the background; there was really only few ways of going about doing it, and this one was the most appealing. If there is anything at all you think could contribute to this banner by all means let me know.

            I can make a version or two of my own and see how it compares to this one, but of course if you like this one then you may absolutely snag it and bag it, so to speak.




            @ iamsteves: Dude...I love PSing halo stuff. You want any particular sort of render or shall I go nuts?


            Originally posted by teh_masterers
            Hey could i get a completely customized banner, with lots of animals in it.. just make sure to have a panda, a ferret, a kitty, a dog and a goldfish all into one banner, and somewhere put my username and my style (two-handed) k thx.
            Any specific color scheme or arrangement for the renders?


            Originally posted by brianafroguy
            can i get a completly customized banner.
            id like a hypnotoad related theme
            example:

            no anime stuff
            make it as awesome as possible
            put my username it
            thanks
            You lookin' for a psycho "trippin' out on acid" feel (vibrant and may hurt the eyes), or a more subdued, focused approach?
            Last edited by Intrastat; 08-17-2007, 09:10 PM.

            Comment

            • brianafroguy
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 20

              #81
              Re: FFR Banner Shop

              Originally posted by Intrastat
              @ Redorigami: below is version 1 of your banner. Personally, I think it looks a little bland, despite being to your specifications. It's mainly the name in the background; there was really only few ways of going about doing it, and this one was the most appealing. If there is anything at all you think could contribute to this banner by all means let me know.

              I can make a version or two of my own and see how it compares to this one, but of course if you like this one then you may absolutely snag it and bag it, so to speak.




              @ iamsteves: Dude...I love PSing halo stuff. You want any particular sort of render or shall I go nuts?



              Any specific color scheme or arrangement for the renders?



              You lookin' for a psycho "trippin' out on acid" feel (vibrant and may hurt the eyes), or a more subdued, focused approach?
              im not sure.....try both versions and ill decide between them

              Comment

              • Redorigami
                Call me Massive Swallow
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 3162

                #82
                Re: FFR Banner Shop

                Sweet I'm sending the credits now I absolutely love it. Just double checked pi too to be sure and it's right I love the colors it's amazing. Thanks so much.
                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                Originally posted by spreadNv
                Got dibs on La Camp.
                Oh right, Im not any good.
                Got dibs on Pita.

                Comment

                • iamsteves
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 24

                  #83
                  Re: FFR Banner Shop

                  @ iamsteves: Dude...I love PSing halo stuff. You want any particular sort of render or shall I go nuts?

                  sounds good lol srry bout the delay havent had power now for 3 days but yeah its pretty much all you
                  Last edited by iamsteves; 08-18-2007, 01:39 PM.

                  Comment

                  • systemofadown7777
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 37

                    #84
                    Re: FFR Banner Shop

                    dude dont forget to put me in que m8

                    Comment

                    • Intrastat
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 97

                      #85
                      Re: FFR Banner Shop

                      I'm in love.

                      Last edited by Intrastat; 08-18-2007, 05:19 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Infinity^
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 130

                        #86
                        Re: FFR Banner Shop

                        I'd like a custom one,
                        With an infinity symbol somewhere atleast.
                        A counterstrike theme, but a sort of abstract design with that.
                        Thanks.

                        Comment

                        • systemofadown7777
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 37

                          #87
                          Re: FFR Banner Shop

                          Originally posted by Intrastat
                          I'm in love.

                          nice man very good skills

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #88
                            Re: FFR Banner Shop

                            I can pay unlimited credits

                            Comment

                            • Intrastat
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 97

                              #89
                              Re: FFR Banner Shop

                              Originally posted by lightdarkness
                              Make me one
                              Heh, anything interest you at all? Abstract, grunge, tech, realism etc? Want it to match your current profile or are you willing to change your profile theme?

                              Last edited by Intrastat; 08-18-2007, 07:35 PM.

                              Comment

                              • brianafroguy
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 20

                                #90
                                Re: FFR Banner Shop

                                do you have samples of my banner yet?

                                Comment

                                Working...