Look how much I kick ass (WIP animation inside)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gardyloo
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 580

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Look how much I kick ass (WIP an

    That's pretty good, keep it up.

    Comment

    • lord_carbo
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 6222

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Look how much I kick ass (WIP an

      Damnit, I totally blew off this week. I only got a few extra frames done >_> I was having too much fun with my Christmas gifts =/
      last.fm

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Look how much I kick ass (WIP an

        Bump for awesomeness.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • lord_carbo
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 6222

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Look how much I kick ass (WIP an

          Lol. Fine, I guess that means I gotta work on it more. 300 frames garunteed by 11:59pm tomorrow -__-

          Either that, or 100 frames of the second guy added, probably the first one though.

          Edit: Kay, I got about 290 frames (It's all motion tween so it only took about 25 minutes :P). Work on another 15-30 in the begining, I promise >_>
          last.fm

          Comment

          • FluorescentArmy
            Forum User
            • Nov 2005
            • 1754

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Look how much I kick ass (WIP an

            I wish I could make animations that good. The best ones I can achieve is like 20 frames. And they're always unaccurate too. I really need to start taking my time on them instead of just drawing stick figures stabbing each other!

            Comment

            Working...