Anyone who wants graphics done with a song...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sudden2
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 578

    #16
    RE: Anyone who wants graphics done with a song...

    gj at hijacking the thread which is against forum rules btw.

    Comment

    • Twomorelovely
      Banned
      • Feb 2005
      • 98

      #17
      RE: Anyone who wants graphics done with a song...

      Forum rules on FFR is an oxymoron.

      Comment

      • Porgy
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 218

        #18
        Re: RE: Anyone who wants graphics done with a song...

        Originally posted by CypherToorima
        Hey porgy, how are you doing
        hi? If you are implying that was me posting under a different name it wasnt.

        not to say i dont agree with just about everything said, i just try to keep my mouth shut when the poor kid is just trying to offer his services. Maybe someone will appreciate his skills when I can't. I think he and Mwerp should collaborate.
        I want fish tacos.....

        Comment

        Working...