Lmao I have nothing to do

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Verruckter
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 2707

    #1

    Lmao I have nothing to do

    lol.. This is quite gay, but if anyone wants it as avatar, he can take it.

    Cherchez sur le Web, suivez l'actualité de tous les médias et réservez gratuitement votre nom sur lycos.fr avant l'ouverture.
    Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
    Image removed for size violation.
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #2
    Add in The Pope and his Laser Eyes Seizure, and you got yourself a deal.

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #3
      One Pope to go.
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #4
        How the HELL did you do that?

        Omega you'd better use that for your av now, even though it's still lacking in the the seizure department...

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #5
          I made that deal before I found the NeO's...

          Finefinefinefinefine. It'll go in my sig.

          And by the way, Afrobean, your new avatar is so awesome.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #6
            what's so great about mine?

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #7
              i believe it's the fact that it is a bean with an afro that makes it so great
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • Mychilli
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 555

                #8
                true 'dat.

                Comment

                Working...