Watercolor Painting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #16
    Re: Watercolor Painting

    Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
    I dunno why but it reminded me of Yoshi's Island...just more blue.
    I love the game Yoshi's Island; I'm glad my painting reminded you of that game. ^.^
    Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 12-16-2013, 05:32 PM.
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Spenner
      Forum User
      • Nov 2006
      • 2403

      #17
      Re: Watercolor Painting

      Originally posted by popsicle_3000
      uh

      'depiction'
      'piece'

      lol
      Dunno what you mean dood. It's a piece that's depicting something :P is that contradictory somehow?
      Last edited by Spenner; 12-16-2013, 09:33 PM.

      Comment

      • ExacerbatE
        Banned
        • Oct 2013
        • 218

        #18
        Re: Watercolor Painting

        I love it

        Comment

        Working...