Looking for people that know a bunch about IP addresses/MAC addresses/etc

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Untimely Friction
    D6 Challeneged
    • Aug 2012
    • 1267

    #16
    Re: Looking for people that know a bunch about IP addresses/MAC addresses/etc

    I've been getting ddosed on and off for about 6 months as well, I just un plug my router and go to sleep. And in the event I get a root attacker IP that I'm certain of I whois it then contact the abuse email of the isp that IP is under, usually they get cut off from the net, or legal action ensues without me having to do anything but send an email.

    Originally posted by Ohaider
    Thanks for the great info, definitely gonna study all this stuff up
    @ choof, i have the name of the guy DDOS attacking because he was so kind as to tell me he was doing it over and over again haha, that's when i began researching only to find out how easy it is to do over skype. honestly surprised it hasn't happened till now
    If you wanna pass this over I can send the abuse report email for you, and everyone else can to maybe to solidify the importance to his ISP. I'd love to dig around with his name too.
    Last edited by Untimely Friction; 02-22-2014, 11:35 AM.

    Comment

    Working...