I don't think I'm gonna be very remembered!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDRBaller123
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1235

    #16
    Re: I don't think I'm gonna be very remembered!

    My beats for sale
    I find an acapella of any song and i mix it with my beats

    Originally posted by Aldentron
    you sound like a nerd and your girlfriend is trying to make you sound less nerdy because your nickname for your ex is m'lady dragonborne or some shit and she don't wanna be seen with no scrub
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy bitch about it.

    The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

    Comment

    • XXXsmittyXXX
      Anxiety monster
      • Jul 2005
      • 6924

      #17
      Re: I don't think I'm gonna be very remembered!

      lol blazing ;D

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #18
        Re: I don't think I'm gonna be very remembered!

        oh yeah, posting these files in Stepmania Et Al. -> Simulator Files would probably generate more responses. I'll post my thoughts on the updated Blazing chart as well as some others pretty soon.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          Re: I don't think I'm gonna be very remembered!

          duble post:

          Blazing is almost exactly as I remember it. there were some mines, but what all did you change? still love it though.

          Auto-Tune the News 5 was completely awesome. I loved it. I think there was an accidental really-fast minijack at one spot though.

          the others I downloaded were Viva La Vida, Human, and Supermassive Black Hole. are your files meant for pad? if so I can't really give a fair opinion, but here goes anyway. Viva La Vida was one of those make-your-own-rhythms kind of charts, which I never really liked. I thought it worked pretty well, though, considering I didn't actually get to stomp them out. Human and Supermassive had really bad mp3s dude, gotta remember to check that.

          so yeah, unfortunately I can't actually play these files on pad, but it seems like they'd be fun. one more thing: all of those except Blazing had a difficulty rating of 1. I can understand the no graphics issue, but if you're gonna put effort into making a simfile, fixing the difficulty has got to be the least time consuming thing you could do. haha.

          did you know anyone from bemanistyle or anywhere like that pretty well? maybe we can help you re-find people if you want. such exciting times.

          Comment

          Working...