Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Introductions only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Introductions
I'm A Newbie Who Never Been on Forum Until Now! haha >.>
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Deipnosophist
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2009
Posts:
1
Share
Post
#31
03-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Re: I'm A Newbie Who Never Been on Forum Until Now! haha >.>
Good luck with your Simfiles and getting involved in the FFR community. (:
Comment
Post
Cancel
NFD
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2007
Posts:
4715
Share
Post
#32
03-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Re: I'm A Newbie Who Never Been on Forum Until Now! haha >.>
Originally posted by
xingyguy
Do you ever say yes?
P.S.
100th post!
If polygamy was legal, you could call me king of the Mormons.
Comment
Post
Cancel
f2ppure
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2009
Posts:
82
Share
Post
#33
03-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Re: I'm A Newbie Who Never Been on Forum Until Now! haha >.>
welcome XD
Playing style: original keys; one hand (three fingers); 1.25 speed
imob and ivampire add meh 155-111-173
Shoulda
Coulda
Woulda
Didnt
Comment
Post
Cancel
championanwar
Ask Nuro! x3
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Jun 2004
Posts:
2588
Share
Post
#34
03-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Re: I'm A Newbie Who Never Been on Forum Until Now! haha >.>
I like Silvuh, so I'm going to agree with everything he says.
Also, welcome to FFR
Hope you like it.
Originally posted by
aperson
all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Click Here
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment