Konnichiwa minna-san! Just joined today, wanna say hi! ^^

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dave
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2003
    • 245

    #16
    lol
    The Dawn Of A New Day Has Come And My Reign Of Terror Continues!!!!!

    Comment

    • Inu-YashaFFR
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 15

      #17
      i love that quote XD anyways, Arent coconuts a tropical fruit? O.o
      AAHHHHHH IT BURNSSSSSS

      Comment

      • Kashell
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 425

        #18
        An African swollow could carry it...


        If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          No, stop it. It loses its meaning.

          Comment

          • Kashell
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 425

            #20
            But then couldn't a European swollow with a cord carry it?


            If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.

            Comment

            • Arch0wl
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 6344

              #21
              Hello. So you're new?

              Good, then you can learn one lesson real fast:

              You are not japanese, you never will be japanese, and you'll never marry your "kawaii kasumi-chan"

              THANK YOU COME AGAIN

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                I could see that coming a mile away....

                And how do you know he is not Japanese?

                Even though its obvious he isnt?

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • Arch0wl
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 6344

                  #23
                  Because if he was his english wouldn't be as good as it is

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #24
                    Prob'ly.

                    But Asian American, if that counts.

                    (Besides, I am Russian and I tend to speak "Good English")

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • FYRubyMoon2002
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 2

                      #25
                      uh... a few things...

                      One, I am not Japanese(I've just been spelling out romanji for my less japanese literate friends...), I'm actually Chinese, but I can only speak Chinese. Two, I am most deffinately a SHE, not a HE, or at least I was the last time I checked. Yep. I am a she. I have a bust line, and no mysterious thing down below. And Three... wait... there isn't a three. Oh well. Anyways, those are some things that I thought you might want to know. And to tell you the truth, this is the first time that I was thought to be male rather than female. Most people assume that I am female because of the name Ruby... but I guess not everyone thinks the same. Oh well, I have school tomorrow, and I need to keep my B average in AP Geography to take the college board exam next month. *sighs* Can't wait until summer...
                      ~Ruby, the lone bunnie in TX T-T...

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #26
                        Its the internet. You have to make assumptions.

                        Besides, you seem not to know Arch0wl. Yeah. You see alot of him (or is it a "her"?).

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • CMCAdvanced
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 473

                          #27
                          Yeah.
                          Signatures are ignorant.

                          Comment

                          Working...