Dragon attempting to join the ranks of the gods

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Skikamukazi
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 1394

    #16
    Re: Dragon attempting to join the ranks of the gods

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    I also didn't realize it was an old post til I made my response but at this point I think that makes it even better
    That's my bad. Couldn't help myself.

    Comment

    • PhantomPuppy
      Washed and Irrelevant D7
      • May 2012
      • 1808

      #17
      Re: Dragon attempting to join the ranks of the gods

      the real question is when the dragon will return once more to claim their spot in the god ranks.

      10th OT (D3): 13th
      11th OT (D6): 11th
      12th OT (D6): 6th
      13th OT (D7): 31st
      14th OT (D7): 25th
      15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
      16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      you know what they say

      under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

      Comment

      • SubaruPoptart
        da kyo~
        • Nov 2015
        • 737

        #18
        Re: Dragon attempting to join the ranks of the gods

        Originally posted by Skikamukazi
        That's my bad. Couldn't help myself.
        Nah you started somethin beautiful, we will await our friend's return






        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Oh God it's Subaru
        Originally posted by Deamerai
        damnit subaru
        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

        Comment

        • MarcusHawkins
          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
          • Jun 2013
          • 1221

          #19
          Re: Dragon attempting to join the ranks of the gods

          Our dragon lies dormant

          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

          This man is three months too early.
          Originally posted by badman7772
          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          what the fuck marcus lmao

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
          Best Newbie
          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

          Up And Coming FFRer
          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #20
            Re: Dragon attempting to join the ranks of the gods

            Last Activity: 11-02-2019

            aww

            also lol i love this community
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: Dragon attempting to join the ranks of the gods

              Were they a bad dragon?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              Working...